Wednesday, April 3, 2019

But it was the Wrong Colour! By Hannah


As I walk slowly into the ancient precarious bathroom I see 
slimy old ruined toothbrushes staring at me.

 Tilted sideways in a cracked brown cup, the toothbrushes 
waited to be used. I grab an old worn, broken bristle, faded 
toothbrush. Smothering it with crystal clear minty toothpaste. 

I wondered if this is my toothbrush. It was mine but it was 
the wrong colour. 

My first thought was “omg noooo!!” It was my brothers old 
slimy germ filled toothbrush. I instantly throw it away swiftly 
in the rubbish and wash my contaminated hands. 

I never wanna do that again.

By Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah, I like your story, you have added great details, and it is very interesting. Something to think about is stay in one tense, as you jump around with the tenses in this story. From Ethan, H.I.S

    ReplyDelete