Wednesday, April 3, 2019

But it was the Wrong Colour! by Zayden

Walking through a dodgy looking pathway ( at night time even!) just walking home from a carnival. I’ve been down the pathway but not at so i wouldn’t really expect no no creepy noises even though it its night time so you really don’t expect silence.

Anyway I was getting close to the halfway point then i started hearing sticks snap and leaves rustle. I was growing suspicious  that someone or something was in the tree line, I just ignored it.

About five minutes later i got about ¾ of the pathway done the noises I was hearing was coming closer and more louder, then at that moment a huge horse-like creature leaped over me cutting me off but the strange thing was the horse thing wasn’t like other horses i’ve ever seen it  was the wrong colour, it was red with patches of blue? For a moment it didn’t look threatening, for that moment! And out of the blue it just sprinted at me but then dodged at the last second and ran back in the wild and i’ve never seen it again.

By Zayden

No comments:

Post a Comment