Wednesday, April 3, 2019

But it was the Wrong Colour! By Mazzlin


The morning light beams throw the the fabric dangling 
from the window. I can hear my mum screaming at the 
top of her lungs for breakfast, but I ignore it. I scramble 
down the stairs to the bathroom “ i have to make a good 
impression for the popular kids” I say to myself. I grab 
one of the coloured tooth brushes aiming for mine the 
blue one, my sister walks in on her phone like all teenagers 
do but something makes her head rise with a shock on 
her face like there was a spider on the wall but no, her 
face turns from a shocking pale white to a flaming red as 
powerful rage flys out her mouth aiming for me like I’ve 
done something wrong, which i have. The tooth brush 
she mumbles to me with a raging voice. I was using a tooth 
brush but it was the wrong colour.

By Mazzlin

No comments:

Post a Comment