Thursday, March 21, 2019

A Moment in Time by Malika

I enter a cold room that makes my mouth shutter.  I try my hardest to keep still and be quiet, but my teeth crash together as I shivver.

Looking around everything seems very rundown antient.  I take another step as my foot hits down onto the vintage, checkered floor.  The staircase looks like one you would see in a fairy tale but much more old.

As I continue to walk up the stairs I stand on a  old piece of clothing; which poofs up with dust sending a really musty smell throughout the room.

Its so quiet, all I have on my mind is "how did I get here? What is this?" I guess I'll never know...

By Malika

4 comments:

  1. star: i love your ending... so intriguing
    wish: i wish i could read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star: I like the way you said I stood on the price of clothing and it puffed up with dust. WISH: I wish I can read more it was excellent by jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. star:i really like all the descriptive language you used.
    wish:i wish i could read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malika,
    What a great response to the prompt. I love your description dusty, musty old clothing. You also describe the effect of the cold on your body very clearly, so I can imagine you shuddering and shivering.
    Well done!
    Michelle,
    Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete