Friday, May 3, 2019

The War by Jack


THE WAR

As I walk around trying to find an opening to set camp up.I 
find one,but all I see is army men and tanks.Where they have 
all ready been there is a destructor for my camp.

I don’t feel safe because all I hear are grand big BOMBS 
blasting off. Well tanks are firing and men blasting there guns,
with all there might.

All I can smell is flesh Berning and oil on fire from tanks.BOMB 
as one of the tanks get demolished and recked by an enemy’s.I 
think to myself should I cement going or run away.I “SCEAM” I’m 
going to hide in fear.

All it sounds like is elephants fight for their lives.

By Jack 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jack
    I really like your last sentence, as it paints a picture in my mind and that it is a lone sentence.
    next time, check that what you write makes sense to the reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROCK ON!!!
    great usage of explosions.
    you could work on your spelling so you don´t get any words wrong.
    AMAZING job though!

    ReplyDelete